In case you missed class…
Watch the short film and complete Activity 4 (Kari’s character development)
- BEM Ch. 19-22
- Quiz in class
In case you were out…
- Write a script for one of the scenes in the book. Be sure to illustrate the character traits of at least one person from the book through the dialogue and action.
- Finish preparing your script.
- Read/annotate Chapter 12.
- Respond to these questions in a cohesive, one page journal-style (freewrite) response.
- Please share it with me on Google Docs.
Look again at what Atticus is saying:
“Shoot all the bluejays you want if you can hit ‘em but remember, it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.”
If the mockingbird is symbolic, who or what might he be talking about? How does this relate to the theme of social justice in the novel?