In case you were out…
- Answer these two questions in 3-4 sentences each using evidence from To Build A Fire:
- In what ways does the dog serve as a bridge between the domestic and wild world?
- How does his behavior and instinct contrast with that of the protagonist?
Compose a 1 page response to the following question:
What is the relationship between humans and nature in Jack London’s To Build A Fire?
- You must include (and explain!) at least 2 quotes/passages from the story in your response.
- You may handwrite your response or type and print it.