Name the Lionfish!
Lionfish are one of my favorite sea creatures. This little lionfish is brand new to me—and I want to know more!
Here are some of the things we know about this particular lionfish:
- Originally from the Great Barrier Reef, but has traveled extensively.
- Enjoys the company of other animals.
- Very curious and likes to explore.
- Favorite foods are minnows and shrimp.
Your creative writing piece may be in the form of a short story, poem, song, or another medium approved by Mrs. Wasley. The student with the best creative response gets to name the lionfish!
- Must be school appropriate
- No references to food made out of fish.
- The lionfish’s last name is Wasley.
Mrs. Wasley will choose the winner. Submissions must be delivered to Mrs. Wasley via email (email@example.com) by September 30th.
The challenge launches TODAY!